Adult Art Classes
"Starry NIght" a painting by Callanwolde instructor Shijun Munns, captures the spirit of the arts - color, music, shape, movement and expression - all blended to create an object of beauty. Classes with Shijun are available at Callanwolde.------Susan Summers
Adult art classes are available at the Shijun Art Studio in Lilburn, GA
Adult classes are available every weekend. The classes are based on an eight week semester of two and a half hour sessions each week. For more information, please send me an email. email@example.com
Shijun Art Studio Prices
- Adults $250 per 8 week session (2 1/2 hours per session).
- Please send check to SHIJUN ART at the beginning of classes. For advanced classes in watercolor, oil painting, sumi-e the cost of supplies is not included in the class fee.
- Our small size classes offer you professional fine art & design training programs, also we help you to enter high level! You can also choose your own 2 hour class time and class size: one person $55, two people $45 each and three people $40 each.
- "Thank you so much for providing me guidance in art. You have been an amazing teacher and it has always been a fantastic experience learning from you. I really appreciate your willingness to accommodate to my needs and your welcome for me me to join your classes anytime. I also want to let you know that I got in masters of the arts at School of Visual Arts, so I will moving to New York this summer. You have helped me grow my confidence in myself as an artist. I will miss taking your classes but I know you will help many others grow." ----Youmee Lee 2015
- "I enjoyed the class and thought you taught us an excellent variety of painting techniques. I've taken other painting classes in the past and felt I learned a lot more from your class. Thanks again and happy spring!"---Kate 2015
- "Thank you so much for introducing me to painting! I had such a great time, and I feel like I learned so much. The girls in the class and I decided to continue to paint."---Shawn Ling Ramirez 2014
- "Thank you, Shijun- for your expertise and encouragement! I really enjoyed your class!"---Kate Silvis 2014
- "Love your teaching style! Thanks, Shijun, I have a great teacher!", Shijun Art Studio student---Kathy Alles 2013
- "Being part of your Joy of Art class was one of the best memories I have."---Marielle Che 2013
- "Thank you for the class. What I learned is very important to me as I start my journey towards being a painter." Jay Norem 2012
- "I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your class! I just went on your art blog and saw you posted my fish, ha, thank you for helping this beginner enjoy painting. I want to sign up for another class and see you are teaching Joy of Art again," Liz Mcmanus 2012
- "Thank you so much for teaching us all this session. I really enjoyed the class and look forward to continuing. It was great to get to meet everyone and see your true works of art!! All the best to everyone." Greg Whiting 2011